Everyone wants their home to smell good, and hence there comes Essential Oils Diffuser. There are many ways to make your home smell good but most of them are expensive and full of chemicals. Thus, essential oil diffusers are one of the best and organic ways of making your home smell good as well enjoy the health benefits it offers. But do you know that you can make these essential oils diffusers at home? Here, I will mention some easy way of making such diffusers at home.
Essential Oils Diffuser With A Cup
Things you need
- Essential oil
- A cup
- A candle warmer
- Preheat the candle warmer before you start preparing for the rest of the process.
- Now, it’s time for you to vessel in which will get exposed to the heat. Remember, the vessel should be able to bear the heat.
- I would advise you to take a cup or mug.
- Take a bowl and heat some water.
- Allow the water to be really hot.
- Pour a few droplets of the oil on the mug.
- You can put as many droplets of oil you want. The more the oil, the stronger is the aroma. I am giving you an estimate of 3-4 droplets.
- You can use any flavor you want to or even mix them up.
- Now, it’s time to add the hot water that you have boiled. Pour a little amount of water into the mug.
- Don’t add a lot of water as it will make evaporation difficult and also cut down the smell of the oil. Less water will make the evaporation process faster and thus you will get the smell in no time.
- Once done, put the cup on the warmer. You will realize how the smell soothes both your mind and soul.
- The best part about this DIY is that it is natural and affordable. Also, it is really easy to make without a lot of hustle.
Rice Essential Oils Diffuser
Things you need
- Essential oils
- A dish or a container
- Take your container and put the rise that you have into it.
- The amount of rice depends on you. I would advise you to take nearly ½ to 1 cup of rice as I feel it is enough for a small room.
- Now, choose any essential oil that you want to of any flavor. You can mix them as well.
- You need to understand the importance of rice here. It is the main product of the whole DIY since the rice will scatter the smell of the oil into the air.
- Consider adding some 16-20 droplets of oil. Now the amount of oil that you pour is an individual preference.
- Now mix all the items together.
- Make sure the oil is scattered evenly everywhere in the rice.
These were two interesting DIY methods of making your own essential oil diffuser at home. Hope this article turns out to be a useful one.